Create your own aromatherapy blend or perfume with CherMark Botanicals' Aroma Wizard! The Aroma Wizard allows you to create your own amazing custom all natural aromatherapy perfume or skin care blend!
With our Aroma Wizard you can choose from a selection of pure jojoba wax or one of our exclusive solar and lunar herbal infused jojoba for your carrier base and up to three essential oils from our extensive catalogue of essential oils.
Your carrier base is made from 100% Certified Organic Jojoba Wax and 100% Pure GC/MS tested Essential Oils. You have the choice of creating your blend in pure jojoba wax or in one of our exclusive herbal infusions. We will create your blend by hand just for you in a dilution rate that is safe for daily use.
Mix! Create! Enjoy! Create your own amazing personal skin care product. No Muss! No Fuss!
Before you begin there are couple of things you want to consider, especially if you new to blending with essential oils.
Asking yourself the following questions will help you with your blending choices.
- Who is this essential oil blend for? An adult? A child? (See the essential oils list below for a link to each oil's details page for safety and other important information)
- What is this blend for? Aroma? Therapeutic effect?
- When will it be used? Night? Day? During the workday?
- Where will it be used? Not all oils are safe for use on the face or in the sun
The essential oils you choose will be blended in Jojoba Wax in a dilution rate that is safe for daily use.
- Make a selection for your base oil. If you don't want an infused oil, you can choose Jojoba Wax at the top of the list to have your essential oils blended in just pure organic Jojoba.
- Make an essential oil selection in each of the three selection boxes. You can choose up to three different essential oils. If you want only one essential oil in your blend, you must choose the same essential oil all in all three boxes. If you want two essential oils, you must choose your most preferred oil twice and the second oil in the third box. All three boxes MUST contain a choice.
- Think of a creative name for your awesome new skin care blend. Your custom name can contain up to a maximum of 15 characters. (Fifteen characters maximum due to label size restrictions)
- It's that easy.
When you get your beautiful custom blend perform a skin patch test. Roll a small amount on the top of your hand and wait 10-15 minutes to see if you have any reaction to any of the oils you have chosen. If redness or a rash appears, discontinue use immediately.
We are happy to provide you with a GC/MS report on any essential oil we use in your product. All of our oils are 100% pure.
Thank you for your patience while we continue to update the essential oil list pages.
Grapefruit, Citrus x paradisi
Guava Leaf, Psidium guajava
Helichrysum italicum, Helichrysum italicum
Helichrysum splendidum, Helichrysum splendidum
Hyssop, Hyssopus officinalis var. decumbens
Jasmine Absolute, Jasmine Sambac
Juniper Berry, Juniperus communis
Laurel Leaf, Laurus nobilis
Lavender Bulgarian, Lavandula angustifolia
Lavender French, Lavandula angustifolia
Lemon, Citrus limon
Lemon Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus citriodora
Lemongrass, Cymbopogon flexuosus
Lime (Distilled), Citrus aurantifolia
Litsea, Litsea cubeba
Mandarin, Citrus reticulata
Marjoram (Sweet), Origanum marjorana
Mastic, Pistacia lentiscus
Melissa, Melissa officinalis
Neroli, Citrus aurantium
Niaouli, Melaleuca quinquenervia
Nutmeg, Myristica fragrans
Opopanax, Commiphora erythraea
Palmarosa, Cymbopogon martinii
Palo Santo, Bursera graveolens
Patchouli, Pogostemon cablin
Peppermint, Mentha piperita
Petitgrain, Citrus aurantium
Pine (Scotch/Scots), Pinus sylvestris
Plai, Zingiber cassumunar
Ravintsara, Cinnamomum camphora ct. 1,8 cineole
Rosalina, Melaleuca ericifolia
Rose Absolute Bulgarian, Rosa damascena
Rose Geranium, Pelargonium roseum
Rosemary ct. camphor, Rosmarinus officinalis ct camphor
Rosewood, Aniba rosaeodora
Sage, Salvia officinalis
Sandlewood Indian, Santalum album
Saro, Cinnamosma fragrans
Spearmint, Mentha spicata
Spike Lavender, Lavandula latifolia
Spikenard, Nardostachys jatamansi
Tea Tree, Melaleuca alternifolia
Thyme ct. linalool, Thymus vulgaris ct. linalool
Thyme ct. thymol, Thymus vulgaris ct thymol
Vetiver, Vetiveria zizanioides
Xanthoxylum, Zanthoxylum armatum
Ylang Ylang I, Cananga odorata
Yuzu, Citrus junos
Watch for more links coming soon!